- Save up to 60% on your monthly phone bill
- Unlimited long-distance minutes to the United States
- Competitive international calling rates
- Flat-rate/monthly all-inclusive pricing, not the “a la carte” pricing used by other phone service providers.
- Keep your existing numbers – just forward them to the Tel-One system, or choose one or more new phone numbers. We have local numbers available in all 50 US states, direct-dial 800 numbers, and “vanity” numbers available.
- Stay on top of your caller information
- Get notification updates – Use our notification system to send you an email or instant message every time you get a voice or fax message, or send voice mail messages directly to your email
- Keep track of employee phone calls using your system’s online call logs
- Smartphone Access – Use your smartphone to access your Tel-One phone system’s online information and configuration when you’re away from your desk.
Get enhanced VoIP phones from Tel-One
- Upgrade! – To take advantage of all of Tel-One’s features, we recommend you upgrade to our non-proprietary non-PBX digital phones
- ATAs – You can also use analog telephone adapters (ATAs) to connect your existing analog phones
- Put your company directory on the system – callers can find employee extensions and voicemail boxes directly
- Route calls based on rules you provide – Is your office closed on Sunday, and after six during the rest of the week? Automatically send calls to voicemail, or to your home phone or cell phone.
- Send incoming calls to the next available number – Does your business have four customer service representatives? Use Voice Carrier to ring all their phones simultaneously when a new call to that department comes in, or to ring them one at a time, in any order you specify.
- Forward calls to your home number or cellphone, to another VoIP phone, or to all three – you decide how many rings to try before forwarding to the next number, or have all the phones ring simultaneously.
- Send calls to your auto-attendant – complete with customized greetings for each voicemail box or department, and interactive menus to provide information, route calls, and take messages.
Not just an IP PBX
Tel-One’s VoIP Phone Systems
include the following premium features, and more, for no additional cost:FAQ About VoIP
Incoming Call Management
- Call Forwarding
- Call Return (*69)
- Call Screening
- Call Waiting
- Caller ID
- Click to Call Applications
- Do Not Disturb (*78)
- Follow Me Services
- Simultaneous Ring
- Voicemail to Email
Outgoing Call Management
- Caller ID Block (*67)
- Last Number Redial
- Speed Dial
- Three-Way Calling
- Auto Attendant
- Call Logs
- Call Recording
- Conference call hosting (Conference Bridge)
- Dial by Name Directory
- Mobile Apps
- Music on Hold
- Unlimited Extensions